Sunday, July 22, 2012

Okinawa beach down-how many to go?


Okinawa for the beach and a few days to unwind. Beautiful beach, fun, but not much else to do there. I am glad we went, but will now try to see other beaches in Asia.

I love the beach and miss the water terribly, even a pool would be good. It's been 3 months that we are here in Tokyo and some days I just feel like I will count down the time. 

This blog is going to be the good and bad of being here. I know people don't want to hear that, but moving away from everything you know is something I have had to do many times and it is a process.
Every time it is different,the past I had children, animals to take care of and as much as it may seem great to others apartment living is a major adjustment.

Well, I have grumped and started this with the beach, so I can actually be positive and move on from this gloomy Tokyo day. 
In future posts I am going to show what, where and how I am living in Tokyo. Tomorrow I will start with photos of the apt.
Blessings

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you setting this up yourself! I know how complicated these things can get but it looks great! Love you mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie. I figure I can share photos and maybe get things off my chest when I get a bit lonely.

      Delete