Wednesday, July 25, 2012

City running

 I have become a city runner! Look at all the stuff I now carry when I run. Wait I forgot to include my iPhone for maps in case I get lost.
The key to get back into the apt and use on the elevator, the only way to get in and the Suica card.
Suica card is for the train, but can also be used at the vending machines for drinks.


These are everywhere and only drinks. I haven't really seen any that have food.

This is the hill going down to the trail. Doesn't look too bad, but goes around the corner and always fun coming back after 6 or more miles. 
I am grateful for the trail. We didn't know it was so close when we moved into our apt. Most of it is flat and along the river. It is lined with cherry trees and looking forward to next April when they are in bloom. On a daily 6 miler I may have to stop for 2 full light cycles at the most-timed total of 4 minutes. Not too bad for the city. 
This trail is along the Meguro river and goes on for 15 miles from what we can tell from the map.

No comments:

Post a Comment