Tuesday, July 17, 2012

HOT Tokyo

A cold beer is nice with the weather in Tokyo right now. HHH-hazy, hot and humid and city living adds up to sweaty people everywhere. Many women use umbrellas to keep the shade off of them, but they don't pay attention, so be careful or you could lose any eye.
I have been here for 3 months and one thing I can say is people are the same everywhere. Not many people talking and walking on cell phones, but they all text, so pretty much the same as the US. It hasn't taken me long to carry my umbrella and a washcloth in my handbag at all times. Washcloth is to wipe sweat from face-everyone does this.
I had a language lesson today, so off to study and a volunteer day at the JGDA kennels tomorrow.
By the way the beer is fake, but damn looks good!

No comments:

Post a Comment