Monday, July 23, 2012

For all of you House Hunters tv fans

Well, so many of you have asked for photos of the apartment here they are. Quite a few of my friends watch a show called "house hunters international" and yes, the housing can be very small in Tokyo.
 Entry way-tons of storage and my pantry

 Kitchen, gas stove and all brand new. We are the first tenants in this apartment.
 Same old dining room and where Wayne and I have all our meals. I also study my Japanese here.
 Wayne's office-4th bedroom and right off the living room
 Our deck that looks out over the courtyard. Very quiet and not many people use theirs.
 Living/dining room view from deck
 Guest bathroom
 Guest bedroom/Queen bed and tons of room-Ready and waiting
 Sewing room with futon couch for more sleeping
 Master bathroom and Master bedroom-tons of room

We are blessed to have corporate housing and even though I don't have all of my things with me I have plenty of room and still 3 toilets to CLEAN-lucky me.Ha!
Well, boring, but it gives you an idea and would love to have company.
I have become a master of the trains, grocery stores and I love to explore. I have found some strange shopping, but fun too.

4 comments:

  1. Your apartment is bigger than my house...top floor and the basement AND the backyard. CRAZY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about 2400 square feet, but no dog hair to vacuum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilt! Victor wants to know if Dad has ever stayed in a Japanese tube hotel.

    ReplyDelete