Thursday, July 26, 2012

Forever a Sailor's Wife

No my husband doesn't sail on ships anymore, but he still does travel quite a bit and always has in our marriage. I knew this signing the dotted line and have no regrets, but this time I am in a foreign country waiting for him to come home and it has been a bit lonely and quiet at night.
Well, he is on his way home and lucky me I am getting presents. OK, just stuff I can't get in Tokyo, but  oh so happy! My new Toms also.



Many people park and run across the bridge


While we are here I will tell you about the photo and add some more. We went down to the Yokohama area when Avery came to visit and walked across the Rainbow bridge. The are was a fort at one time, but all tourist now even for the locals. Shops, restaurants and a beach. The walk across was beautiful and we took the monorail back for a different view. This area is close to the Haneda airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment