Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Toddlers and Tiaras-really?

So, we now have Slingplayer and get a billion channels on our tv-all in USA time. I had a headache and started watching some tv and woke up to TAT. Ok, I am not going to get into the pageant thing, but damn where are the parenting skills in this world. My kids screamed at me or anyone else like these kids do and they would still be sitting in their rooms.
Ok, ranted, but I don't get why people like the shows where everyone is yelling at each other. I know there is editing, but still don't want to hear yelling on my tv shows.

By the way, my girls turned out ok and a NO and sit quietly in your room works wonders. They still are afraid of Mom getting quiet-Ok, being silly and I have blocked TAT.

3 comments:

  1. So true! And I can't even stand the commercials for Dance Moms, the one is so loud and obnoxious it tenses me up immediately. People are crazy.

    ReplyDelete