Monday, August 6, 2012

A good run always makes for a good day

Wayne and I were up to watch the soccer games and they started at 3:30 am or so they said. Naturally it was later and the game went into overtime, but USA won!!
Excited, so went for a 6 mile run with no watch, just my route. The whole time I felt like a real runner, not a plodder in this horrible heat and just enjoyed every part of the trail. I was rewarded by another runner with his 14 week old yellow lab pup-I was over the top excited! The gentleman knew very little english, but I said kawaii-cute and asked to pet the pup. He was happy to oblige and if I had had my camera I am sure he would have posed for a photo-that won't happen again. The japanese love to show off their dogs.



So on that note I decided to do some grocery shopping and it all just arrived. About $10 and all gets delivered. This is an online service and I can actually get some produce from Costco, oh and enough toilet paper to last until Christmas.
Made the dressing for Oriental chicken salad and we will have a nice quiet dinner and more Olympics.
Good day, God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment