Monday, October 22, 2012

Packing for trip to USA

Well , getting down to the wire and crazy time. I have a Christmas gifts for people and just fun stuff for others and it's crazy how full my luggage is already. Since I have to take a train to the airport it will be one suitcase, backpack and handbag. I plan on buying another piece of luggage in the states and some clothing and such, so filling up on the way home.
It has been hard to find shoes of any kind in my size, so some shopping and I have to get my Color Run gear. I also need a new winter coat that covers my Butt since we walk everywhere and I don't want to freeze this winter.
The food poisoning has slowed me down and I haven't run in days, but hopefully better by tomorrow. I still don't want food all that much. Not sure if eating out will be fun any time soon.
It is going to be a long day on Thursday and we'll see how well I do at the MCM 10k-no matter, I get to see my running buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment