Monday, September 24, 2012

Please STOP telling me"what a great experience"

Ughh- Not a fan of Japan.

HATE the food-fried, rice, FISH, yuck. I liked shrimp before I came here, but the smell is so overwhelming that I don't like any of it anymore. That doesn't leave me much. They eat rice and noodles, but don't eat either much. Miso-don't like and everything has a sauce. They don't do simple with roasting and much fried. Oh, yes tons of fast food, but didn't eat at home and stay away from it here too. I am tired of stir fry, salads, pasta and chicken at home. I am bored to death.

Don't get me started on the bowing. Be real and I don't bow to anyone. Polite-HA, they'll run over an old lady with a walker to get on the next train or be first in line.

OK< what do I like. Getting on the train or plane and going on vacation.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, why did I write this negative blog? Frustrated with always being upbeat. I have had a life of change and moving and people don't want to hear that it is very hard. I have never had the luxury of a support group-military, corporate and such. it takes a ton of time to make the connections and if you have never done it you really can't understand.
    On the plus I have met wonderful people all over the place, but I need to vent once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to sleep for a long time. Tired

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs - Try grilled veggies marinated in balsamic vinegar and olive oil, along with grilled lemon chicken. It will fix you right up.

    ReplyDelete