Sunday, September 2, 2012

All Labor day in Tokyo

My hubby took a quick shot to try to give you an idea of the morning commute and crowds. He will try to get one in the train one of these days. 
Not a holiday here, but the Japanese actually get quite a few days off and holidays. Some of them are made up and very recent, but hey what the heck. The next one is Honor the Aged on Sept 17. Not sure how old you have to be for that one, but a shout out to my kids to Honor us-Ha!

Still not a great photo, but you get a bit of an idea. Most people that sit down take a nap or read a book or more often the men read a comic book. Don't sneak a peek, you might blush.
I am rarely in the crazy crowds because I am not usually in rush hour, but it has been interesting getting use to the crowds. You do what you have to do.
Have a great weekend my USA friends and family!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment