Wednesday, April 17, 2013

2AM, back in Tokyo and wide awake-thoughts on Boston.

Well, back to the city and knowing the next year will go quickly. I will keep this updated just for myself and any others that want to hear my thoughts.
As I sat on a 13 hour I thought about the horrible bombing in Boston and my running community. So many families hurt and struggling and will be in my continued prayers in the days to come.
I have flown quite a bit in the last month,domestic and international and I am not sure we are ready to give up "rights" to be safer. So many Americans really don't feel the rules apply to them and it is as silly as the 2 bag rule on flights. I watched numerous people get on planes with 3 bags,2 bags-heaven forbid you put one under the seat! I was in bulkhead, 1 bag and if you travel you know nothing can go on the floor. No room near my seat and NICE people offered to move theirs, Sarcasm folks. My bag wasn't big, so things were moved and I had access during flight, but the 4 men behind me in 1st class please remember this as you run to the bathroom, heavy menstruated flow and hassle. Putzes and now done grumping. This was a domestic flight.
I just can't see us making people follow the rules. Heaven forbid.
That is the true statement. We have had many blessings and now will have to give up some to help be safer.
All good to me

No comments:

Post a Comment